Name: Fionn (means “fair haired”)
Age: 10 years (born late summer, year 745 of the New Age)
Height: 12.2 HH
Body type: Medium-light
Color: Perlino Fawn
Design #8: [link]
Mate: Theseus Fight Stat
Overall stat: 11
Speed: 3 + 1
Strength: 1 + 1 (limit 4)
Experience: 1 + 2
Magic Level, Fire 
Magic Level, Herb Lore  Magic increasing charms:
Blue Gem stone: points coming later with RP storyBattles in her past:
0 wins of 0 battlesPersonality :
In short very religious, supersticious, proud, confident, goal oriented, disciplined, strategic, can
follow command as well as lead, prefers to lead, vain, intelligent, independent, not afraid
of violence, social, flirtatios to some and cold toward others, friends with many animals,
hates chaos, manipulative at times to get her will.
- Cream daughter of a golden mother means Fionn was born loved and special to the herd,
and she knew this all along while growing up. It has slightly gone to her head.
- Very determent to become a successful herbalist like her mother and grandmother.
- She was taught discipline a can take orders without arguement. As she is growing older
she however finds a lot more pleasure in being in command. She has always bosses around
with Zeus even as fawns.
- She is very determined to follow the path given to her by her mother. Besides being a
good herbalist, she will become a permanent mate to Zeus, give birth to golden fawns and
live happy ever after ... or something close to that.
- Very sensitive to the needs of the herd. Her egoisme never betrayes her herd or her
- Religious in an almost crazed manner at times. She follows every rule as is if she
would cause the end of the world if she didn't. She believes in structure and to her
logic is what the religion says it is. A stag mating more than five times in rut season
is dooming his soul, premature born fawns should be killed on sight, golden fawns are sacred etc.
- Very truthful. Not that she can't lie, she just see no reason in doing it, since she is
confident she is right and will get her way eventually by still telling the truth. If
cornered she can lie her way out though. And you can still manipulate with the truth ...
- Rather a "spoiled princess" in her way of thinking.
- Very social and flirtatious, but will not mate with others than Zeus.
- Very charming when she wants to be, and she can use her beauty, wit and charm to reach
her goals without feeling it is wrong to do so.
- Minimal interest in fire magic, but do train it on occasion, mostly for defense purpose.
- Sometimes joins a hunt with others and can kill if need be, but she doesn't have a big
bloodlust. She prefer her gardening duties most days. Or social events of other types.
- Vain. Take a lot of time to groom herself, bathe, rub plant scent on her fur etc.
- She does not use the term love often. It is all planned, and so it shall be be.
Feelings are secundary and the right end goal is more importent.
- Will be a caring and demanding mother, making sure her fawns will use ALL the potential
they are born with.
- Having constant control secures the path to the goal. Chaos makes her twitchy. Same when
others don't act as expected of them or even tries to interefere with her plans.
- Her greatest true passion is a little path of land, that she refers to as her garden. Here
she feels safe and calm. She spends a lot of time nursing plants and turning soil in the garden.
Often accompanied by many different critters and birds, she believes to be her companions.
- Brave. When faced with danger, she will not run from her duty.
- Might possible try for a higher herd position at some point in her life, when she reach the
right age and feel she has learned enough to be a good leader or guide. Wish to mainly be
the herd's leading herbalist and white witch.
- Has temper issues, but try to hide it. Was worse when she was younger. She doesn't yell or
scream much though, but can turn very vindictive and scheming. Basic History:
Fionn is born special and brought up in the believe that she can do anything and MUST fulfill
a specific set of goals already planned out by her mother. She is brought up with strong discipline.
Her father mostly stayes on the sideline and she hardly sees him. But her mother is her earth and sky.
She is taught herb lore by her mother, together they care for a small piece of land they name the
garden, where flowers and herbs can grow tall. The religious mother also passes the beliefs and
lore of the herd to her daughter, and they share the supersticion also known in this herd.
When Fionn is 5, her mother passes away, killed by poiseness water (Oakferns are blamed).
On the outside Fionn keeps her facade up, but inside this event totally breaks her. She becomes
so goal oriented, that some see her as crazed. Religion and the path layed out by her mother is
all there is left in the world. When Zeus then decides to leave the herd and the planned path they
were supposed to share, Fionn comes to an psykological breaking point in her life. Special notes:
I have a complete story planned for her, that mingles a lot with Zeus' story. I won't write
too many details for the pupose of not giving it all away up front ... but she grew up with
Zeus, so they have a lot of background stories I want to write and draw. They got bethrothed
at a young age and were supposed to mate, but Zeus runs off from the herd before he even
finishes soldier training. In the time he is gone, Fionn has no clue what to do with her life,
sorta has a break down where she drowns herself in her studies of herbs and her loved religion.
Becomes a little crazed, well a bit more than original. When Zeus finally returns home, they mate
and gives birst to a future RP character I can't wait to play around with too. But due to her
beliefs Fionn actually becomes rather evilish at this point, so Zeus has to fled the herd with
the little fawn, finding a substitute mom while hiding from his crazed mate ... Family relations:
Mother: Loreen (NPC), golden doe, herbalist like her mother was. Deceased.
Father: Ragnar (NPC), buckskin stag, good fighter, not very fatherly. Still alive.
Siblings: none Other art: Fionn in the garden - Year 756, Early Autumn
Art © 2013 *AgerskovArt
Breed and design © 2013 Ehetere